Though I usually tend to avoid memes, quizzes and personality tests like the fucking plague, my fellow comrade in fatherhood, Not-For-Profit Dad, forced me into doing this by threatening me with a very large stick. Just kidding. He's not really the violent type. He actually just threatened to blackmail me (and several other of my favorite bloggers) if I didn't post this. So without further ado, here's my List of Sevens...
7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Rock out onstage with Pearl Jam.
2. Become completely fluent in French.
3. Spend a year on my own sailboat.
4. Throw out the ceremonial first pitch at a Major League baseball game.
5. Publish a book.
6. Drive an F1 race car.
7. Dance with my daughter at her wedding.
7 Things I Cannot Do
1. Ballroom dance.
2. Draw, paint or sculpt.
3. Carry a tune.
4. Drive under 30 mph.
5. Touch a snake, a spider or a mouse.
6. Tie a bow tie.
7. Wear anything pink, tye-dyed, or Day-Glo.
7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
2. Quirky sense of humor.
3. Unconventional beauty.
4. Sense of adventure and spontaneity.
5. A good vocabulary and a love for grammar.
6. A caring and generous heart.
7. A love of children.
7 Things That I Say Most Often
1. What are we doing for dinner?
2. Come here and give me a kiss.
3. It's your turn to get her.
4. Holy shit do I need a fucking scotch!
5. I'm just going to read for a little bit.
6. Hey honey! What's got two thumbs and loves blow jobs?
7. Can you believe we made her?
7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Tina Fey (Seriously crushing her. The scar only makes her more attractive)
2. Zhang Ziyi (looks like the BossLady)
3. Mary Louise Parker (God's gift to the theater. Billy Crudup is a fucking idiot.)
4. Michelle Yeoh (45 years old. Gorgeous. And can still kick your ass in a Hong Kong minute)
5. Tilda Swinton (Freakishly beautiful)
6. Jhumpa Lahiri (her writing moves my soul and rocks my world)
7. Sarah Silverman (smart, funny, weird looking and has a mouth like a truck-stop whore)
7 (or more) People I Want To Do This
1. Dutch & Wood (my favorite blog couple.)
2. Jason, Jay and Chris (the Boys)
3. MIM (Can't wait to hear her choices.)
4. Cookie, Virgo and Bacon Grease (The Three Musketeers)
5. Queen of Ass, The Dog's Breakfast and Stacy (because I know they won't want to.)
6. City Mama, Linda and Weigook Saram (My Seoul Sisters)
7. The Pope (Dude. He's the fucking Pope!)
And though she doesn't have a blog (despite my constant pleading to start one), my beautiful wife...the BossLady.